Technicien de laboratoire H/F, Poste en CDI, basé à Liège, Belgique
Osivax is a clinical stage biotechnology company developing a pipeline of vaccines and immunotherapies based on its proprietary technology, oligoDOM®, which is designed to induce powerful CD8 T-cell responses. One of Osivax' mission is to revolutionize influenza prevention with a universal flu vaccine currently in phase 2a covering both current and future influenza infections by leveraging its unique oligoDOM® technology platform. Osivax was created as a spin-off of Imaxio, a commercial-stage vaccine company, to accelerate the development of the oligoDOM® technology platform which capitalizes over 12 years of R&D. Osivax is based in Lyon (France) and Liège (Belgium), two leading clusters of vaccine R&D in Europe.
As part of the expansion of our clinical staff, we are looking for a:
Clinical Trial Assistant M/F
Liège-based, permanent position, from 80% to full-time position
The Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) is responsible for providing administrative and technical
support, including regulatory activities linked to EU and US to the Clinical Operations Team and assists them with the in-house organization and the management of Clinical Trial activities. He/she will contribute to achieving successful delivery of the Company’s clinical activities by meeting company and regulatory requirements according to time, quality/scope and budget constraints, in coordination with other stakeholders in the clinical and other departments, vendors or subcontractors.
The Clinical Trial Assistant will be functionally reporting to the Clinical Operations Director who acts as his/her line manager.
- Maintains tracking information and reference tools for clinical trial activities
- Assists with coordination of meetings and travel arrangements
- Attends team meetings and prepares accurate meeting minutes and log of action items
- Provides support for trial budget follow-up
- Maintains oversight of the purchase order process for clinical trial supplies and
- services, from set-up to reconciliation, as well as the processing of study invoices
- Coordinates the ordering, packaging, shipping and tracking of clinical trial supplies and materials
- Contributes to the overall quality of the clinical trials and key deliverables to be met
- Administrative office support
- Responsible for Trial Master File (TMF) management from creation to archiving, under the Clinical Project Manager’s accountability
- Supports Clinical Operations Team by handling other Trial documentation (Essential Documents, training records and other relevant documentation)
- Supports the Clinical Project Manager (CPM) with translation of Clinical Study documents
- Participates in the preparation of audits / inspections
- Makes recommendations for process improvement and efficiencies
- Performs final editing and formatting of regulatory documents (Protocol, Investigators’ Brochure, DSUR, Clinical Study Report, etc.)
- Supports CPM with the Competent Authority and Ethics Committee submissions of clinical studies and related amendments
- Maintains tracking information and reference tools with support of Regulatory for clinical trial activities linked to EC and Competent Authorities requirements
- Contributes to continuous improvement of Clinical Operations Quality System and Regulatory: Maintenance and development of Standard Operating Procedures and other quality documents (standard forms, etc.)
QUALITY / REGULATORY STANDARDS
Osivax Quality System, Basic ICH-GCP and applicable local regulations
Vendors/Subcontractors involved in the studies (CRO, Product Packaging Center, etc.)
Clinical Operations Director
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Regulatory Officer
Finance and Administration function
Quality Assurance Department
- Short or long cycle of education in life-science or healthcare related is desired
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in clinical trial secretary in Pharma, Biotech or CRO.
- Basic knowledge related to ICH/GCP Guidelines and applicable local regulation
- Experience on the different stages of Clinical Trials (set-up, follow-up and closure) is an asset.
- Experience as regulatory assistant is an asset
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Advanced level in MS Office software platform (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- Fluent in written and spoken English at professional level. Knowledge of French and/or other official national language in Belgium is an asset.
- Self-starter; able to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team in an international and multicultural environment
- Problem solver, flexible, organized and proactive, pragmatic
- Sense of urgency; able to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- writing skills at level of job responsibilities
- Good communication and listening skills
Permanent contract (from 80% to full-time)
Based in Liège, Belgium
Send your CV and Cover Letters to email@example.com