CEO of Ceres-Brain Therapeutics
Thomas has broad experience in healthcare ranging from practicing medicine to research, development and commercialization of therapeutics
He is a Cardio-vascular Thoracic surgeon by training and have more than 10 years of strategy consulting experience specialized in healthcare.
Today, Thomas is CEO of Ceres-Brain Therapeutics, a biotech company spin-off from the CEA, and specialized in rare cerebral diseases.
Thomas was Board Member of the University Paris V René Descartes from 2012 to 2016.
- CEO, Ceres-Brain Therapeutics (2020 – current)
- Partner, AEC Partners (2016-current)
- Consultant to Principal, Boston Consulting Group (2009-2016)
- Chief Resident, cardiac surgery, Bichat hospital, Paris (2006-2009)
- Research fellow, The International Heart Institute of Montana Foundation, Saint Patrick Hospital, The University of Montana, Montana, USA (PhD thesis director Pr C. Duran)
- Resident in surgery, Paris University Hospital
- Medical degree from the Paris V University
- The University of Montana, Cardiovascular Science, Pharmacy Department